I want to increase readership and fit my projects to your interests… so this month the adults get CANDY! Blog candy that is 🙂
How do you get this wonderful stuff you may ask…details below… but first lets look at the blog candy starting on the left is some great:
- Christmas CTMH paper 12 x 12 ds cs ~ 2 pieces ~ I used some of this to make this card!
- 6 x 6 Christmas paper pad of ss cs by BASIC GREY ~ Nordic Holiday
- BO BUNNY Flip Flop mini album with accessories!
- STAMPIN UP Seasonal Stamp Set
- 26 guage craft wire spindle ~ make your own action wobbles!
- CTMH card box in plastic wrap ready for you to create/alter… I did this!
- PAPER STUDIO mini alphas rubber stamp set
- HOT OFF THE PRESS banner template for making holiday banners quick and easy!
This is a great lot of items that will be shipped to the lucky winner… Now for the blog candy giveaway rules…
- You must become an EMAIL follower… Google followers DON’T COUNT because I can’t tell who follows me that way.
- You must comment to at least one post during the month here AND include your favorite paper crafting activity in your comment ~ only 1 entry for the giveaway.
- LOYAL EMAIL followers get 2 entries for already following me so stay signed up there will be periodic blog candy give aways and then you will be in the running as a loyal follower! All you have to do is comment on a post here in October and include your favorite paper crafting activity in your comment ~ only 2 entries for the giveaway.
- Play over at the Paper Cabana at least once during the month of October. Click here to check them out! You get 1 entry for each project posted… so if you post several projects you get 1 entry per project! If you have a problem with the link just go to http://www.thepapercabana.com
- INSTEAD of playing at the Paper Cabana you can place an order from my CTMH party by sending me your email addy to my email link below for privacy.. I will send you an invite and you are then completely in without playing at the Paper Cabana! Check this post for details!
- Shipping only in the USA and Canada!
- Questions??? Email me here!
Winner is decided by random draw on equal pieces of paper in a jar. If entries are over 20 then a random number generator will be used based on when you completed the assigned tasks above.
So enjoy the blog candy and have a fun time playing along this month…
Here is my “french” son serving you his homemade Creme Brulee!
Happy Haunting in a blessed way!
Kathi….I nominated you for the Liebster Award…Check out my blog post for October 1st to see how you can accept this Award 🙂
I am a new follower. :)I love making cards and scrapbooking. I will try finding the link for Paper Cabana. The link does not seem to be working for me.Also: Great news- you are the winner of my GrandParents Blog Hop from a couple weeks ago. Email me so I can send you the Peachy Keen stamp set. Congratulations!! (see my blog http://www.sassycricutcrafting.com )
Great giveaway! Love that pic of your son and the creme brulee looks yummy!
Well, just saw your post on Pink Cricut link up! I make cards, but mostly make layouts, and albums. Really, I like to play, and see what comes out of it! Enjoy!
You've got some fun stuff going on here! A happy pumpkin card, super cute!
HI ,I saw your Super Duper Cute Door holder at Link up Tuesday with Pink Cricut and became a follower!I love making anything with Sweet Treats!Loev making cards for The I Feel The love project.Enjoy your day,Migdalia